Stamps (Philately)/C11600 Elvis Presley First Day Plaque

Nicki wrote at 2015-07-25 02:09:45
My Daughter said she saw it on the Internet for $20.00.  I didn't see the Pic, however saw the discription.  I too have

this First Day of Isue January 8,1993, HOWEVER, the # I have

under Limited Edition is 8401/9500.  From what I read, there were Millions of these made.

I also have a close up picture, candid, of PFC Elvis Presley while in the Service over in Germany in 1958 and can't get any value on it either.  Elivs was sighted by a Vistor to Germany who snaped a Picture of him before he knew his Picture was being taken.   I've had this Picture for Years and Years.

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon