Stamps (Philately)/#596 Franklin 1923 Stamp

becker.brant@YAHOO.COM wrote at 2013-06-01 00:28:09
take an 552 stamp make an copy on your copier.cut it in half place on top of your 596, the 596 stamp will B a pencil lead with taller.   then magnify exactly to ck ink droplet pattern, the pattern should be oblong towards the top.... then you have an 596 franklin one cent stamp.

brant becker wrote at 2014-11-09 01:41:56
this is this answer posted is an little turned around which the expedrt should of caught

Stamps (Philately)

Andrew T.

I have been a collector of stamps for well over 10 years now and about 5 of those have been selling on various different sites over the internet. I have the ability and knowledge to do my best in assisting anyone with questions regarding to, but not limited to, identification, evaluation, and any other philatelic related question. As I have sold for many years, I have a good feel for the philatelic market and have helped many people value their collections.

10 years as a collector of pre-independence African countries and USA Scott listed revenues. I have sold stamps for the past 5 years on sites such as eBay and I am also currently doing research in the area of 19th century USA fancy cancels.

American Philatelic Society No. 200711, ARA No. 7038, Regular contributor to the Virtual Stamp Club.

University of St Andrews (Scotland, UK) graduate with a MA in International Relations and Business Management