Stamps (Philately)/information

Have come across "Battle of Cowpens" unused ubpiostage printed postcard.I've also come across #883 1983 commerative mint set and #882 1982 commerative mint set.can u provide me with any information on these. Do they have any value to them

The 1981 Battle of Cowpens postal card, Scott number UX87, is valued at 25 cents in unused condition. 1982 and 1983 commemorative issues are very common, and valued at about double face value in unused condition.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.