Stamps (Philately)/1923 harding stamp

I have a used 1923 Harding 2c stamp and it guages perforation 11 not 10 but 11 would it be the unique stamp that is of value?

Most Harding stamps are a perf 11, it is a Flat Plate Printing and is value at a couple of dollars at a post office fresh unused stamp. The rare perf 11 Harding stamp is a Rotary Press Printing perf 10 and were produced from rotary press sheet waste- very rare and worth thousands. I have never seen one, and without seeing it to examined it I am not positive as to what you really have. This is the reason why many people collect stamps, to try and find that treasure. Keep collecting and have a safe holiday season.

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial

I am a stamp collector for 25 years and can answer most questions in US stamps and Schermack Postage vending machines

I have collected and bought many collections of US stamps over the last 25 years. I am currently a APS member in good standing for over 20 years. I also can help answer questions on Schermack Postage Vending Machines, I am not an expert but I do collect them.

I am college educated and graduated from LIT in Michigan 1988. My only stam education comes from all the classes I went to at the Plymouth,Mi stamp shows over the years.