Stamps (Philately)/1995 christmas stamp

I have a christmas stamp 1995 (scott 3004). This stamp do not have the date 1995 and is completely imperforated with black dots on some edges. On the back of the stamp has the wording (FOR YOU)
in capitol red letters.  Can you please let me know if this is a stamp with any value.  This stamp was sent to me by my mother in 1995.

Would it be possible for you to send me a scan or a digital picture of the front and back of this stamp? I am not sure what you have. This stamp is known without perforations and exists in blocks of four and strips of four in this manner, but it should have the year date in the bottom left margin. It is easier to determine whether a stamp is legitimately without perforations if it is in a pair or larger multiple. Does your stamp appear to have gum? How was the stamp sent to you? On an envelope? Or off of an envelope? It is difficult to say if your stamp is of greater than normal value without at least seeing a scan or picture of the stamp.

I am sorry that I can not be of more assistance to you.

William T. Crowe

Stamps (Philately)

William T. Crowe

Most all questions concerning US and US Possessions philately and postal history.

Professional Philatelist 1970 to date. Consultant to The Philatelic Foundation (NY) 1973-1991, Senior Expert The Philatelic Foundation (NY) 1991-2004. Senior Expert PSE 2004-2008, consultant to PSE 2008 to date. Consultant to APEX (American Philatelic Expertizing, an arm of the American Philatelic Society) 1973 to date. Member of AIEP, US Classics Society (life)

US Classics Society (Life)

Western Roundup - co-Editor, The Philatelic Foundation Seminar Textbook No. 1 Opinions, Vol I through VI - published by The Philatelic Foundation

Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering - Georgia Institute of Technology

Between myself and my clients.