Stamps (Philately)/6 cent stamp

I found a 6 cent stamp with a picture of the white house and american flag on it. Stamp never used. It was inside of an old jewelry box. Wondering if it has any value and if any value how much.

Its a common definitive stamp issued 1968 to 1970 that was produced in both sheet and coil formats.  Depending on the condition of the gum and overall appearance, it is worth between face value (as postage) and 25 cents.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.