Stamps (Philately)/extensive collection needs appraisal

Grandfather's US collection, plus my Dad, plus mine, needs to be appraised in Baltimore, MD or surrounding area. Any suggestions on who I might go to?

Hello Randy,

Thanks for your question.

Normally we just research list values on this forum.  However, I am from the Old Line state as well (Bel Air). If you would like, you can contact me through and we can discuss getting together to appraise what your collections are.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996