Stamps (Philately)/1995 christmas stamp

Mara wrote at 2012-11-29 02:37:46
This stamp was send by mail on Christmas 1995 by my mother. The stamp is still on the envelope because it look like my mother put on each side some scotch tape to hold the stamp on the envelope. (well that's my opinion), so probably no gum. I can send you pictures back and front, please sent me your

e-mail so I can use my phone and send some pictures. The back has the wording FOR YOU in red letters.  

Your reply to this matter will be very appreciate.  Thank you.

Mara

MARA wrote at 2012-11-29 18:42:25
The stamp was send by mail on christmas 1995.  At this moment the stamp is still on the envelope.  The date 1995 has been ommited and the stamp looks like no gum because my mother put some scotch tape on two side of the stamp to hold the stamp on the envelope. There is a watermark or (something else) with red letters that says FOR YOU on back of the stamp. If you like please sent me your email so I can sent you a picture of the stamp. Thank you

Mara

MARA wrote at 2012-11-30 18:45:23

Stamps (Philately)

William T. Crowe