Stamps (Philately)/Golden Stamps...

Good Afternoon

I Have Two Golden Stamps From The Golden Replicas Of United States Stamps That I Have A Question About, Ive Looked On Numerious Websites To Find Information  About The Two But I Can't Find Anything, I Was Wondering The Value ...

Heroes Of 2001 Honoring Their Courage &
Masters Of American Photography Alfred Stieglitz.

Gold replicas of stamps were not produced by the post office, but rather by private companies seeking inroads to the hobby of stamp collecting.  They are not catalogued and their value is speculative in nature.  I've seen these replica covers sell for $1 to $5 each on

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.