Stamps (Philately)/2 1/2 d perfin

Hi Michele,

I joined "Stampboards"so i can interact with the search for information. Maarten1968

I,m currious what will come up.

Many thanks

Hi Maarten

Yes, I saw it a few moments ago and have replied to you with some information of what you need to do as a new member.

The forum owner likes people to introduce themselves and there are a few rules to be obeyed when making postings: no text talk, bad grammar or spelling mistakes (where possible).

There are a few people on there who have an interest in Perfins so I'm sure the thread will run for a while yet.

Good luck with your collection.

Stamps (Philately)

Michele Chapman

I specialize only in Cyprus stamps (Republic) and North Cyprus (Turkish Cypriot) stamps and First Day Covers. Please note: I can only answer questions on stamps from the country (island) of Cyprus in the Eastern Mediterranean. All Cyprus stamps will have: , KIBRIS or CYPRUS printed on them! I can answer most questions related to stamps and values. I can provide opinions on values as a collector of Cyprus stamps but not as a professional. I do not have any knowledge of stamps from USA or other countries. For these stamps please direct your questions to another Specialist.

I am a long time collector based in Limassol, Cyprus for over 12 years with access and contacts to relevant information. Unfortunately, due to a family illness I had to return permanently to my home country in May 2016.

I am a member of the Cyprus Philatelist Society.

The Cyprus Mail. Cyprus Anglo Info. My online website:

High School (United Kingdom - North West) 1976