Stamps (Philately)/Canadian Stamp Collection

Mark, I have an extensive Canadian stamp collection which I am trying to value and sale. Can you provide some assistance or direction

If the collection is well organized you could bring it to the library and look up the values yourself.  Ask at the reference desk for the Scott Catalogs.  My expertise is in United States stamps only and I don't know any stamp dealers who specialize in Canada, but you might try contacting the American Stamp Dealers Association for a referral.  They can be found online at

Good luck!

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.