Stamps (Philately)/Envelopes

Question
Have first day issues of envelopes and stamps (May 21, 1981)  for space exploration, from kenedy space center 8 stamps on the envelope. Was wondering if they have any value?

Answer
Dear John

Thank you for your question but I believe you may have contacted me as an Expert in error....

Unfortunately, my expertise is in relation only to stamps issued by the island of Cyprus and as far as I am aware no stamps were released to commemorate the Kennedy Space Centre in 1981.

May I suggest you look again in the Philately Experts database and direct your enquiry to one of the USA stamp experts instead?

Good luck with your search!

Stamps (Philately)

Michele Chapman