Stamps (Philately)/Envelopes and stamps

Question
Question:   Have first day issues of envelopes and stamps (May 21, 1981)  for space exploration, from kenedy space center 8 stamps on the envelope. Was wondering if they have any value?

Answer
Hi John,

Thanks for your question.

The stamps you are asking about are Scott #1919a.  There were over 7 million covers (envelopes) cancelled that day.  The current list value for an envelope with all 8 stamps on it is $3.00.  If an envelope has only one of the 8 stamps on it, the list value is $1.00.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Terry
P.S.  Please remember to rate my reply to your inquiry.  Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton