Stamps (Philately)/Found Stamps in Basement

Picture 1
Picture 1  

Picture 2
Picture 2  
I found three different types of stamps in my basement when moving some things around. I am wondering if they hold any value or would benefit being donated so I dont ruin value.

The stamps in the photos are very common in used condition, and worth perhaps a penny apiece.  You could donate the stamps to your local scouting organization.  Both Boy and Girl Scouts can earn merit badges in stamp collecting, but often lack material to collect and organize.  

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.