Stamps (Philately)/since I can't reply to your is my response to you

SInce I cannot respond to your is my response to you

So I guess you lied when you say your expertise is in covers, cancellations and such.   THanks heaps

United States - Virtually any kind of stamp, cover, essay, proof, cancel, covers, etc.
Hi. I have searched high and low and I have not come up with an answer to this. I know in the past, you have been able to prepare your own covers to be cancelled with a special Inauguration day cancellation. I have not seen anything anywhere (including searching the USPS website) if this will be available for the Presidential Inauguration in January 2013 and how do you go about sending in cover to be cancelled. I was going to do this for the last one in 2009, but I messed up and forgot to send something in before the deadline. Any information you might have on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Expert: William R. Weiss, Jr.

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to

This message is sent by an auto responder and cannot process replies.

You really have a lot of guts to say something so low. Someone like me - a fulltime professional for nearly 40 years - volunteers my time, for free, to try to answer questions as best as I can. Sometimes a question is asked -such as yours - where I am just not qualified, so can't be of any help. That doesn't give you the right to insult me. I hope you take a hard look in the mirror and realize that the person staring back at you is a jerk.

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.

I have my own expertizing service - Weiss Expertizing. See here;

APS (Life member), USSS, UPSS, USPCS, USCC, EFO Club

Many different.

High School

Too numerous to list here - I have been exhibiting for over 40 years, so have accumulated lots of awards. Also for books I have written.

Thousands different. We ran Public Auctions for 25+ years and I have been a dealer since 1972.