Stamps (Philately)/First Moon Landing Stamp with commenrotive gold seal.

Hi, I was just cleaning out some old papers and came across the issue of the First Moon Landing stamp, envelope and golden seal / coin. I have looked online but have found only the stamp and envelope but no commemorative seal/ coin.  Do you know of any additional value to this copy?  Thank you.

There's little crossover between coin and stamp collectors, and therefore equally little demand for material that combines both hobbies.  Unfortunately I don't see any added value, but perhaps there is yet hope:  You should check with someone familiar with the space memorabilia crowd.

Good luck!

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.