Stamps (Philately)/Old Stamp Book

Question
Front
Front  

Back
Back  
I work for a local library system and we had a patron come in today inquiring about an old book of stamps he had found. It is just the book, all the stamps have been used so I was having a hard time identifying it. It is a book of 20 stamps for 5 cents each. It has a drawing of a mail carrier to the left of the writing. The back says "Use ZIP code in mail addresses" with a drawing of a mail carrier holding an envelope. The inside front flap is an advertisement for savings bonds, and the back flap is instructions about ZIP codes again. Any information you may have about this will be helpful! Thank you.

Answer
This is a cover of a 1963-64 booklet  of 20 /.05 stamps. Just like today you can purchase a book of stamps,you could also purchase them starting in 1900. The booklet itself has no value even though I feel it is the best cover they have ever had. If the stamps were in it the value would range from $15-90 based on the solgan used on a pane of stamps that were inside. Thanks for the pics it helped to understand the question,I hope I have answered your question. If you need further help please ask another question and I will follow up. I don't collect booklets,but I believe in 1960 the US post office began the zip code push and this booklet was used as a form of advertisement for it.

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial