Stamps (Philately)/Value of Pony Express Stamped Envelopes

Question
I 30 have new, unused, envelopes with embossed pre-stamped 4-cent Pony Express U.S. Postage envelopes. The logo is a white horse and rider with 1860 and 1960 on the right side upper and lower. Do you know the value of each envelope and how I might sell them?

Answer
Hi,if the envelopes are in great condition( post office fresh) they have a value of .60 each. I would like to mention when you sell them it may be hard to get .60 each for them because there are a lot of them in the market. I would try and sell them as a lot of 30 for $15-18. Ebay would be your best and fastest way to sell your items. If you have any follow up questions please give me another email. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks,
Mike Lancial

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial