Stamps (Philately)/Ic Omnibus Coil Stamp

Question
The 1c Omnibus (Scott# 1897) was issued on August 19, 1983 and reissued on November 26, 1986 (Scott# 2225). What is the difference between the two issues and how can I identify which one I have?
I have a PNC4 that is MIS-CUT to the point where the plate# 2 is 99% at the top and only a sliver is visible at the bottom. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Answer
Hi George,

I have no "insider information" to answer your question since Scott does not even note that there was a reissue of #1897.  My guess is that there is NO difference between them as I think Scott would mention it if there were.  However you can go directly to the Scott Editor at jkloetzel@amospress.com and ask Jim.  But don't be surprised if even he doesn't have an answer.  Sorry I couldn't help more.  Your miscut strip is interesting!

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.