Stamps (Philately)/pages

I am interested in starting a US stamp collection. The illustrated albums are fairly expensive. Do you know a dealer online that would ship one to Canada without the huge freight charges, or failing that, can I go to a site to get pages printed off, or possibly get the pages sent to me without a heavy binder to reduce charges? Thanks!

I don't have information on shipping charges to Canada, but one of my favorite online stores for stamp supplies is

There are numerous online resources for printing your own stamp album pages.  Here are a few I found on Google:

Stamp Albums Web

Stamp Album Pages

Free Album Pages - American Philatelic Society - print your own pages

Good luck!

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.