Stamps (Philately)/prestamped vintage postcards

I found two packs of pre stamped 20cent and 21 cent postcards.

The 20 cent cards read "The University of Portland Waldschmidt Hall".
The 21 cent cards have a picture of a framhouse with a silo.  
All are in perfect shape with no discoloring.

Both are from the year 2000.
Are they worth anything and do you know of anyway to sell them?

Hello Shelly,

Thanks for your question.

Both of those postal cards you mention are considered as "commons" so their value is not that high.  The postal card of The University of Portland Waldschmidt Hall is Scott #UX364 and it was issued on May 1, 2001.  It currently has a list value of 40c each in mint condition.
The second postal card is one that displays a white barn.  It is Scott #UX375 and it was issued on September 20, 2001.  Currently it has a list value of 45c each.

As for selling them, I wish I had better news.  There is little demand for these items at present.  I suggest using them as postal cards (making sure to add the correct amount of postage for postal rates).

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

P.S.  Please remember to rate my reply to your inquiry.  Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996