Stamps (Philately)/INFORMATION ON THE ATLAS STAMP ALBUM OF THE WORLD COPYRIGHT 1959 (1960 EDITION)

Question
HELLO, I FOUND THIS BOOK IN THE ATTIC OF AN OLD HOUSE. THE BOOK IS IN FAIR CONDITION, CONSIDERING THE AGE.IT HAS ALL SORTS OF POSTAGE STAMPS  IN IT FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD, AND I AM NOT AT ALL FARMILIAR ON THE SUBJET OF STAMPS....A LOT OF THEM ARE POSTMARKED AND SOME ARE NOT, AND ALMOST ALL ARE LEDEGIBLE...DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE ANY VALUE, CONSIDERING I SAW ONE DATED 1959? I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME.

Answer
Hi Catherine,

Probably the best thing you can do is try to locate a dealer close to your area and make an appointment to show them the album and ask their guidance. You can find experienced dealers by visiting the websites of the American Stamp Dealer's Association and/or The American Philatelic Society. There is no way that someone like me can help you without being able to see the contents.

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.