Stamps (Philately)/Walt Disney stamps

Question
Walt Disney stamps
Walt Disney stamps  

Disney stamp
Disney stamp  
Hi I've had these 2 walt Disney stamps for a while and would like to know how much they are worth and if you know any information them? Thank you 😄

Answer
Hi Andrea,

Andrea, the two stamps you have were issued on September 11, 1968. They were issue in honor of "Walt Disney" not long after his death. (December 5, 1901 December 15, 1966).
Unfortunately, like many other stamps of this era, this stamp is very common, over 150 million were issued and many are still around, so they are only worth a few cents. Sorry for the bad news.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern