Stamps (Philately)/Franklin Stamp

Question
Franklin stamp
Franklin stamp  
Hi Mr Weiss

I can across this stamp in a box found in our attic. I was wondering if this was a rare stamp. I did not think anything of it as I figured it was a basic stamp but after researching it further I thought there was a chance that it was more rare than I thought as I tried to count the perforation and they seem to be more than the basic stamp however I really have not idea and am far from an expert. I thought I would send you the photo and see what your opinion was

Answer
Greg,

Do you have a perf gauge?  That would be the first thing you would need to do. It looks to me that the gauge could be 11x10.5 in which case it is Scott #632 a stamp worth about 25c. But if it gauges 11 on all four sides, then contact me again.  But I doubt it as it looks like a 632 to me.

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.