Stamps (Philately)/3 cent statue liberty ERROR postcard 1958

Hello, My dad was a collector in the late 1950"s. I found an article in the Stamp Collector Special Supplement, by Henry Gitner. About a 3 cent Statue Of Liberty post card with ,inscribed error (N GOD WE TRUST). I looked in the box and found 3 of those identical postcards, uncirculated with "N GOD WE TRUST". Post cards are as follows- all are yellowed (cream) colored one has a crease on the bottom left corner. Would you please share your information with me on these post cards and current value? Thank you very much, Robert Green

The 1958 three cent "N GOD WE TRUST" variety purple on buff postal card is designated Scott number UX46a.  Fault-free, eye-appealing examples are (retail) valued at $12 apiece.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.