Stamps (Philately)/franklin one cent stamp

Question
franklin front
franklin front  

franklin back
franklin back  
hello i hope that you can help me. I came across a old stamp that i cant fully identify. It is a 1 cent franklin, green. the trouble i have is that three sides are perforated. not just two or all four, so would it be a sheet,coil or what? and is there a way to date the stamp?
thank you very much

Answer
Hi,This is a 331(1908) or 374(1910), it is based on watermarks and may be impossible to identify the watermark with a single stamp. They both come in a SE( straight edge ) condition. They have a value of .40 and .25 respectfully. I hope this helps you. If you have anymore questions,please give me a jiggle.

Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial