Stamps (Philately)/jame dean none perfated

I have one sheet of 1996  James dean none perfated edges I wood like to sell

willian gray,

The 1996 32 James Dean Pane of 20 without perforations has a current estimated retail value of $1,500.  If you wish to sell it, you should seriously consider a public stamp auction, where both dealers and collectors bid for the same stamps.  I recommend Harmer-Schau Auction Galleries.  Contact Chris Harmer or Kurt Schau at:

Phone: 800-378-6454

You could mention that Mark Leon referred you.

Nice find!

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.