Stamps (Philately)/Schermack perfs

Thank you for being an expert to help us out.  I have two 2c stamps, Washington green and red with the distinctive schermack cutouts.  Yet when I checked on my Scott catalogue I could not find that my particular stamps had any value, while similar ones did.  While the thrust of my question is NOT about value, it is simply this:  ARE THERE ANY TYPES OF SCHERMACK VENDING STAMPS (AS SINGLES) THAT HAVE NO VALUATION FOR COLLECTORS?  We do have access to watermark fluid and magnifiers.

I'm not sure if I can help you. I do collect Schermack vending machines and I thought that collecting the stamps that were used would be a great idea,I even tried to get a roll to put in my machines. As it turns out I to had looked in Scotts and noticed no values, but went to shows,auctions,and Ebay and found out I couldn't afford to buy to many of these. They do have very good value both mint and used.I have found a few books on vending stamps but not values.It is hard to find watermarks on singles,but it never hurts to try.I would keep the stamps and go to a local stamp show and show them to a few dealers,I believe this would be your best bet. I'm sorry I wasn't much help,next time on these harder questions if you send in a picture(s)I could send them to friends and get more info.

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial

I am a stamp collector for 25 years and can answer most questions in US stamps and Schermack Postage vending machines

I have collected and bought many collections of US stamps over the last 25 years. I am currently a APS member in good standing for over 20 years. I also can help answer questions on Schermack Postage Vending Machines, I am not an expert but I do collect them.

I am college educated and graduated from LIT in Michigan 1988. My only stam education comes from all the classes I went to at the Plymouth,Mi stamp shows over the years.