Stamps (Philately)/stamps

Question
5 cents
5 cents  

5 cents
5 cents  
"hi my name is karim.i  picked a book of stamps from fleet market will like to get some info please....nthanks"

Answer
Hi Karim,
Thanks for the question,
Karim, there are actually 4 different stamps that look just like yours. But I was able to count the perfs (holes)and compared it to some I have. Yours appear to be the perf 11 variety, these are listed in the Scott Catalog as Cat J64.  These are listed with a catalog value of $37.50 each in very fine never hinged condition. Although yours appear to be never hinged, the centering is only average and the gum seems to be disturbed (hard to tell). I believe a fair retail/market value, because of condition would be about 20% of catalog value. Hope this helps.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern