Stamps (Philately)/stamps&oldletters

I have a stamp collection off around 200 stamps from early US president stamps to all types of foreign stamps plane stamps 2 Wright brothers stamps from Olympic stamps from all different countries animal stamps from space stamps letters with old stamps on them with the letters from the early 19 hundreds all types of airplane postcards and all types of official first day issue envelopes with some stamps on them from Maryland Monroe From the mid seventies up to the nineip and I would like to get rid of it all would you know anyone interested in a collection like this ??

Tony Shaw,

The best venue to find a buyer is the online auction site  There is a category for worldwide stamp collections. I recommend taking several photos, describe the collection as best you can, and start the auction with a low opening bid.

Good luck!

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.