Stamps (Philately)/War book and stamps

Hello, I have a 50 cent United States War Savings Bonds book that has 2 old stamps in it.   I am trying to find the value of this, is there anyway you can tell me what they are worth.

Thank You
Wendy Dickens

Hello Wendy,

Thanks for your question.

I need you to do a follow up and include a scan or description of the stamp you have.  There are several that fit the general picture you listed.   Some of those stamps are quite collectible.

When I get that follow up, I will be more than happy to research a list value for you.

Thanks again for your question and I look forward to that follow up.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996