Stamps (Philately)/Harford County Stamps

Question
Hi Terry!  I see that you are from Harford County so I was hoping that you could point me in the right direction.  I have some stamps that seem old, but since my field of expertise is sports cards, I'm not sure what I have.  I saw that on previous answers that you recommended Scott's Catalogue, which I'll see if they have at the Fallston Library.  But I was hopeful if you knew any local HARCO stamp guys with whom I could speak.  I'd rather speak to someone in person if at all possible.  Thanks in advance for your time!

Answer
Hello Jason,

Thanks for your question.

You need to do a follow up and mark it "private" and I will then be able to give you my contact information.  I could meet you somewhere publicly (such as a library) and we could discuss what you have.

Thanks

Terry

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton