Stamps (Philately)/Harford County Stamps

Hi Terry!  I see that you are from Harford County so I was hoping that you could point me in the right direction.  I have some stamps that seem old, but since my field of expertise is sports cards, I'm not sure what I have.  I saw that on previous answers that you recommended Scott's Catalogue, which I'll see if they have at the Fallston Library.  But I was hopeful if you knew any local HARCO stamp guys with whom I could speak.  I'd rather speak to someone in person if at all possible.  Thanks in advance for your time!

Hello Jason,

Thanks for your question.

You need to do a follow up and mark it "private" and I will then be able to give you my contact information.  I could meet you somewhere publicly (such as a library) and we could discuss what you have.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996