Stamps (Philately)/stamps

can u please tell me how much the value of this stamps. .. Thank you

The most valuable stamp on the stockcard appears to be the 8 "Kans." overprint issue.  If the stamp is in sound condition with original gum, it is valued between $72.50 and $145, depending on whether the stamp was previously hinged to an album page.  The least valuable stamp appears to be the 2 Washington coil pair, valued at 85 to $1.70, again depending on the gum.

The page with the 1922-1925 flat plate issues is a different story.  While there are potentially some valuable stamps (like the $2 Capitol issue which appears to be unused), the majority of the stamps appear to be affected by tape stains.  If this is indeed the case, then the potential value of the stamps is greatly reduced.

I recommend showing the stamps to an experienced philatelist who can personally examine each stamp and give you an accurate assessment of your holdings.  Take care when handling the stamps, as any kind of damage greatly affects their value.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.