Stamps (Philately)/STAMPS UNKNOWN

Hi, You have helped me in the past hope you can again.I have attached pictures of stamps which I cannot fined in the relevant books, hope you can help.

Dear Andrew,
really difficult question and I can only provide a partial answer.

The two stamps on top (orange and blue) seem to be from (South- ?)Korea. At least the writing at the bottom points into this direction. However, I also couldn't find the stamps in the catalog that is available for me.

For the green stamp I do not have any idea at all.
I tried to decipher the writing on the postmark (KRA...?) but also didn't come to a meaningful result.

The only thing I can help is for the darkbrown stamp:
The stamp is from Serbia issued in 1872 (number 20 in German Michel catalog) showing Milan IV.
The abbreviated text means "Principality of Serbia Post".

I'm not an expert on world wide stamps, my expertise is "topical stamps about music"
and your questions are far from this :-))
However, I hope these hints will help a little bit.

Kind regards

Stamps (Philately)

Peter Lang

I can answer questions about `music on stamps` which covers composers, instruments and singers as well as musical notes, dance, opera and all other music related topics shown on stamps, postmarks and postal stationaries.

I am collecting 'music on stamps' since more than 30 years. Since 1994 I'm the editor of the magazine 'Der Musikus' which is published quarterly in German with English and French abstracts.
Please ask for a free copy at motivgruppe
Since 1995 I'm president of 'Motivgruppe Musik', a musical stamp club with appr. 300 members from 28 countries. Besides of several musical stamp collections I've a special library with more than 100 books about music and more than 600 books, booklets and articles about music on stamps

More than 500 articles about 'music on stamps' mainly published in our quarterly magaine "Der Musikus" (German / English / French).
Several articles published in "The Baton" (magazine of PMC).
Several articles published in topical stamp magazines in Germany, France, Japan, The Netherlands ......
Please also visit ""

There isn't a special education on stamp collecting but I've got the certificate from the Bavarian stamp society to act as a judge for topical stamp collections at competitive stamp exhibitions. In my 'civil job' I'm a graduated engineer for computer science.

Winner of the international "Augusto Massari Price" 1997 which is told to be the "Oscar in Music Philately".