Stamps (Philately)/Value of stamp mint sets

I Have 4 US postal Service Mint Sets & would like to know their approximate worth:  1976 MINT SET ITEM NO. 934,  1980 Definitive Stamps and Stationery  ITEM NO. 832,  1980 Commemorative Mint Set ITEM NO. 947 and 1981 Commemorative Mint Set ITEM NO. 881

The Brookman stamp catalog places retail values of the sets at $22.50, $30.00, $14.50 and $17.50 respectively.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.