Stamps (Philately)/America's Fifty States Commemorative Covers Collections

My Wife inherited her late Father's stamp collection. One of
the items is a card box, in blue, with America's Fifty States
Commemorative Covers Collection stamped on it. It is circa 1985.
We do not have the appreciation of stamp collecting that he did.
Where can I find an enthusiast that might enjoy them.

Thank you for your assistance,

Bill and Anita Donahue

Hello Bill,

Thanks for your question.

It sounds like you have there an assortment of postal covers distributed by private companies.  If the stamps are the ones with state flags on it, that series was issued in 1976.  Each of the postal covers you have would carry a list value of 50c each.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996