Stamps (Philately)/New potential oddity

Question
Misprint
Misprint  
Hello! I've attached an image of what appears to be a color shift on the new Vintage Seed Packets issue. You'll notice the misprint on the title of the Cosmos packet particularly. The top stamps are normal, and it's the bottom ones that appear to be misprinted.

What do you think? Are these worth holding on to? Or are these sorts of misprints common these days? Thanks so much for your time!

Answer
Hi Kate,
Thanks for the question,
Kate, To be honest it took me a while to see the slight shift/double impression on the lower stamps. I had to enlarge the picture quite a bit just to barely make it out (see below for an easy way to do it).
Without actually being able to look at close-up it is difficult for me to say which it is. If the "COSMOS" was printed in 2 colors, and it is just that one color is slightly misaligned from the other then it would be a color shift. If it is actually the same color slightly misaligned then it may be a double impression. All that being said, minor misprints are actually fairly common, so if it is a color shift it would have little to no additional value. If it were determined to be a double impression then it may have some very slight potential, but even then I don't believe it would be very valuable. It is up to you if you want to keep it for a while to see if it ever gets a listing as a "double impression" in the Scott Catalog (Stamp Catalog most everybody uses) as a double impression, I myself wouldn't expect to much though.  
For anyone that would like to try to see it, you can click on the picture then hold the Ctrl key and hit the "+" key till you can see it (it is still hard to see but it is there). Note: you will have to hold the ctrl key and hit the "-" key to get the screen back to normal.

Thanks again for the question,
Mike

If you would like to find out more about EFO's (Error's, Freaks and Oddities) then please visit the site of the EFOCC (Error's, Freaks and Oddities Collectors club)

http://www.efocc.org/

Or if you would like to see examples of a lot of different EFO's then you may want to check out my Ebay or Bidstart Stores at the link below.
Ebay
http://www.mikesstamps.com
Bidstart
http://www.bidstart.com/Mikes-Stamps_QQstorenameQQ100122QQuseridQQshop
mon

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern