Stamps (Philately)/1964 ...and the glow from that fire can truly light the world kennedy stam

Question
QUESTION: Hi Michael
I have a 1964 ...and the glow from that fire can truly light the world kennedy stamp.  My question is all that I have been able to find is that it was issued as a $.05 stamp, were there any issued as $50 stamps?  Mine clearly has $50 on it.
Thanks, Bill

ANSWER: Bill,

I would like to help you, can you send me a picture?

Mike

JFK Stamp
JFK Stamp  
QUESTION: Hi Mike
Thanks for the response.  Here is a picture of it.  There are some shadows on it but it is fairly clear.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks, Bill

Answer
Bill,

Thanks for the picture, but I can't help you. I only deal in United States material and have no catalogues on foreign stamps. You may want to send the question again and send it to someone who deals in foreign stamps. I am truly sorry that I can't help you.

Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial