Stamps (Philately)/cardboard stamp

Question
german stampg
german stampg  

german
german  
hi William    I have a german east Africa colonies stamp    its made up of a print on what seems to be cardboard    it is post marked andhas no perforations  but is cut out of the cardboard I would gratefuly ask for any imformation   is it collectable       thank you

Answer
Hi Thomas,

Your scan is not very clear so I can't make out whether the stamp has perforations or not.  If it does, then it was merely stuck to the card, and is an ordinary common stamp of the period (1880s, I think). If it has NO perfs, than it was surely cut from a postal card, and has no value at all.  Hope this helps.

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.