Stamps (Philately)/postal cards...

I have hundreds of one cent Jefferson postal cards... The have post marks from all over the country in the 1890s. Are the post marks worth any thing?

Hello John,

Thanks for your question.

I wish I had better news but the market for postal cards has been relatively flat for the past several months.  The postal cards you have there have little value.  List value for each (used) would be only 2c to 3c each.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996