Stamps (Philately)/3 cent Washington stamps

I am having trouble identifying stamps left to me of my fathers collection.
Would it be possible for me to upload some scans for your input.

ANSWER: Hello Cindy,

Thanks for your question.  Always nice to hear from someone from Massachusetts.  I used to live In Newburyport from 2000-2002.  I loved it and have always dreamed about moving back there.

As for your stamps, please do a follow up and include a scan.  I will be more than happy to research a list value for you.

Thanks again and I look forward to that follow up!

Washington 3 cents
Washington 3 cents  

Washington 3 cents
Washington 3 cents  

I have never been but I have heard it is very nice in Newburyport.

I have attached some of the stamps that I am having trouble with. I also have some other stamps that are not 3c Washington's. If you have the time to take a look.
I appreciate your help.

Thanks for taking the time.

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your follow up with scans.

The top two stamps (the ones without perforations appear to be Scott #11, issued in 1855.  These stamps carry a list value of $15.00 in used condition.  The bottom two stamps (the two with perforations) appear to be Scott #26.  The earliest known use of this stamp was in 1857.  The list value on these stamps is $9.00 in used condition.

Thanks again for your follow up and let me know if I can be of any more help.

P.S.  Please remember to rate my reply to your inquiry.  Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996