Stamps (Philately)/a coded stamp enigma lol

A friend of mine is hoping I will lend him some money in exchange for some stamps as collateral. I have no pictures, have not seen them, and have only a little block of related info regarding the stamps. I was hoping you could translate this garble for me, and maybe give me some clues as to how much these stamps would be worth... perhaps, in various conditions even?

"1cent young A Lincoln #26248 full plate of 6 -3 cent A.Lincoln marble bust-French 0.85 Cezanne #81652-french... G.Braque #63290"

I super appreciate anything you can do!

I am sorry that I am answering this late I am on vacation and forgot to set it up in the Allexperts file. I only know about US material and the Lincoln stamps are only worth a couple of dollars, so I hope you won't be giving them too much in value.Good luck.

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial

I am a stamp collector for 25 years and can answer most questions in US stamps and Schermack Postage vending machines

I have collected and bought many collections of US stamps over the last 25 years. I am currently a APS member in good standing for over 20 years. I also can help answer questions on Schermack Postage Vending Machines, I am not an expert but I do collect them.

I am college educated and graduated from LIT in Michigan 1988. My only stam education comes from all the classes I went to at the Plymouth,Mi stamp shows over the years.