Stamps (Philately)/music on mozart stamps

Question
St. Vincent issued a souvenier sheet of Mozart no. 1545. Can you tell me what the bars of music represent?
Fujeira issued a set of five stamps featuring Mozart and instruments.  Can you tell me what the instruments are?

Answer
Hello George,

the details of the instruments shown on the Fujeira Mozart stamps are not very clear visible. Hence there are some concerns in exactly determine it. Here is, what collectors from the Philatelic Music Study Group have stated:
30 DH: Two instruments are seen. The instrument in the background is a natural trumpet, an instrument without valves, used in the 18th century.  The instrument in the front is not very clear. Compared with the size of the natural trumpet in the back it might be rather a viola than a violin.
70 DH: Harpsichord
1 RL: According to some stamp catalog it is said to be a trumpet. However, the rotary valves seen on the stamp indicate that it is probably a flugelhorn.
3 RL: Harp
4 RL: Hurdy-gurdy

Regarding the score on the St.Vincent stamp unfortunately are not identified. Experts from our study group even suppose that the score isn't written by Mozart. We tried to get information from the St. Vincent post office but didn't get any answer. Sorry.

Kind regards from Berlin / Germany
Peter

By the way: Please visit the homepage of the International Philatelic Music Study Group under www.motivgruppe-musik.de/indexe.html and vote for the most popular music stamp issued in 2012.
Thank you

Stamps (Philately)

Peter Lang