Stamps (Philately)/polska stamps 1945

Question
1945 polska stamps
1945 polska stamps  
i have a bunch of postmarked stamps that say polska they are different colors and sizes i attached an image of some of them can you tell me if theyt are worth anything. i dont need a total value or anythiung like that i just want to know if i would be able to sell them to a stamp collector. thanks sorry about the poor quality and paper stuff in the way of the stamp. thanks mark

Answer
Hi Mark,

These are common stamps of the period from POLAND, and likely would have some value to a collector, but I suspect not too much. Perhaps there is a local stamp club in your area you could contact?  Or a local dealer?  You can always search the American Stamp Dealer's Assoc. website for the dealer nearest you or the American Philatelic Society website too.  Good luck!

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.