Stamps (Philately)/polska stamps 1945

1945 polska stamps
1945 polska stamps  
i have a bunch of postmarked stamps that say polska they are different colors and sizes i attached an image of some of them can you tell me if theyt are worth anything. i dont need a total value or anythiung like that i just want to know if i would be able to sell them to a stamp collector. thanks sorry about the poor quality and paper stuff in the way of the stamp. thanks mark

Hi Mark,

These are common stamps of the period from POLAND, and likely would have some value to a collector, but I suspect not too much. Perhaps there is a local stamp club in your area you could contact?  Or a local dealer?  You can always search the American Stamp Dealer's Assoc. website for the dealer nearest you or the American Philatelic Society website too.  Good luck!

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.

United States - Virtually any kind of stamp, cover, essay, proof, cancel, covers, etc.

I have my own expertizing service - Weiss Expertizing. See here;

APS (Life member), USSS, UPSS, USPCS, USCC, EFO Club

Many different.

High School

Too numerous to list here - I have been exhibiting for over 40 years, so have accumulated lots of awards. Also for books I have written.

Thousands different. We ran Public Auctions for 25+ years and I have been a dealer since 1972.