Stamps (Philately)/War savings stamps

I have .10 cent (red) & .25 cent (green) war savings stamps. I am not attempting to sell them but can I use them as postage.

War savings stamps were redeemable in the form of US treasury war certificates, defense bonds, or war bonds. These days they are just a collectable with no redemsion. The ones you have are valued at .50 and 1.10 respectfully. They are 70 years old and kind of cool to have if your a collector, and are easily available still to this day. Sorry I don't have better news. Have a great day and thanks for using Allexperts.

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial

I am a stamp collector for 25 years and can answer most questions in US stamps and Schermack Postage vending machines

I have collected and bought many collections of US stamps over the last 25 years. I am currently a APS member in good standing for over 20 years. I also can help answer questions on Schermack Postage Vending Machines, I am not an expert but I do collect them.

I am college educated and graduated from LIT in Michigan 1988. My only stam education comes from all the classes I went to at the Plymouth,Mi stamp shows over the years.