Stamps (Philately)/1933-1935

I tried to send you question on Faley's

25 imperf Fort Dearborn
25 imperf Federal Building

What are Cat #'s
Price so I can donate to APS.  I have no catalog to use. I am gueesing around $ 50 each.  Please advise Mark.  Thanks sir.

Looks like it is cut funny in upper left hand corner.

Thank you

There are two versions of the Farley imperforate sheets of 25.  The first is the 1933 issue, and the second is the special printing of 1935.  The image you provided is very obviously the special printing version of the Dearborn, given the large top margin.  It follows that your Federal Building sheet may also be the special printing version.  If so, the Scott numbers are 766 and 767, with 2013 catalog values of $25.00 and $23.50 respectively.  The 1933 versions, Scott 730 and 731, are similarly priced.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.