Stamps (Philately)/1935 Scott Album

Scott 1935
Scott 1935  

Scott 1936
Scott 1936  
Mark, I have spoken with you before as an ex[ert.  I am donating my 40 years of stamp accumulation.  I am donating most of it to the APS, Spellman Museun and the AFDCS.  I have several albums that I would appreciate a price on so I can send them along tp APS.  Sent them a huge package today.  They will be surprised when they see what is in it.  Approx. $2000.

Anyways.  Scott 1935 Junior Album.  In Good ahape.  probably over a thousand stamps in it.  Can you give me an est.  I see from 900 - 250.

Also I have the Modern Postage Stamp Album.  1946.  Thousands of stamps.

And Finall I have the International Postage Stamp Album of 1947 Part I and Part II. Thousands of stamps.

I understand that you can't tell me the actual value because you don't have any idea what stamps are in them.  But roughly from what is alredy out there.

Thank you Mark.  Thanking you in advance.

Can you help me with an estimate

Peter Halferty,

I cannot begin to guess the value of the stamps in the albums from the views of the covers, but you can look up the value of all your stamps at your local library.  Ask at the reference desk for the Scott Catalogs.  There you will find photographs and current values for every stamp ever issued worldwide, sorted by country and date of issue.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.