Stamps (Philately)/i have 3 stamps

Question
i have a stamp that has the white house up side down and the us flag on it it is a 8 cent stamp. i also have a 8 cent pharmacy stamp not sure where it come from it has diffenent bottles and a peice of paper and a bowl on it. and have a 20 cent stamp with herman melville on it need to know if they worth any thing

Answer
Hi Melissa,
Thanks for the question,
Melissa, I have been collecting/dealing in United States Errors for approximately 25 years, and have not heard or seen of an error as you describe on this issue (I believe you are describing Scott Cat# 1338F or 1338G) . I would need you to do a follow-up with a clear picture/scan of the stamp so I could evaluate it further.
As for the other 2 stamps they are considered very common, The Pharmacy stamp is Scott Cat# 1473 and the Herman Melville Stamp is #2094. Both would retail for only a couple of cents used or a little over Face value if mint.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern