Stamps (Philately)/Olympics 1980 postal Card

pic oly
pic oly  
2 types.  .10 sprint runner Pc55
and APC13 airmail gymnastics.

Mark I have 300 .21 airmail and 350 .10 runner.

I want to donate to APS.  I need a value.  The last catalog was 1980 and it show them both at .75

These are mint.  I would say maybe 1.25 for both.  Can you please helpp me out sir so I can get into the mail to APS.  Anywhere else you think worthy of this donation.  I am open for suggestions Mark.

Peter Halferty,

Your two postal cards are UX80 and UXC18.  The current catalog values are 60 cents and $1.25 apiece respectively.  I normally recommend donations to Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, because they can earn merit badges for stamp collecting, but postal cards are a bit obscure for the beginning collector.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!  

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.