Stamps (Philately)/Picture of stamp page

Page of Stamps
Page of Stamps  

Here's a pic of the page of stamps.  Im beginning to wonder if they are even postage stamps.

Thanks so much for your help.

What you have pictured are not stamps, but rather labels made to look like stamps.  They were packaged with beginner stamp albums such as those purchased for children.  The idea was that, even without stamps, the recipient could immediately begin enjoying the album by separating the stickers and placing them on pre-printed spaces in the album intended for their use.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.